Need help with RSSY Character Converter Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female to Genesis 9

Tried today for the first time with various degree of errors and disappointment RSSY Character Converter Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female to Genesis 9. Exemples of which I am attaching below to see.

It went as follows

Attempt #1 Created a character preset of G8F figure I have already used in a scene a while ago, it had a lot of dialed up morphs such as body parts sizes and shapes including HD Morphs. Ran a script and got completely distorted shape results illustrated in the first attached image.

Atempt #2 Deleted and Created again a character preset of the same figure, this time unchecked "Save Materials" before saving. This time I used " Convert CUSTOM Character G8F to G9" script seance the character I'm using has dialed up morph values , thought that would be a solution. But again same results as Attempt # 1.

Attempt # 3 Created a character preset of Leisa 8 Alt Leisa #6 without playing with any morph values nothing modified. Ran the same original default script as in Attempt # 1. This time there was no distortion But G9 character did not really convert as illustrated in second attachment where the gray character is converted G9 and textured character is Original Leisa 8 Alt # 6 I put in the scene for your comparison. Obviously it did not convert to the intended shape.

So once again what Im i doing wrong? What am i missing here. Thank you in advance for trying to help.

Character Converter error.PNG
867 x 862 - 90K
L8 converted L9.PNG
1460 x 1028 - 399K

Comments