Problem with Scripted 3delight - Outline renders

Hello Daz Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with the Scripted 3Delight - Outline render option in Daz Studio and would greatly appreciate any insights or assistance in resolving it.

When I use the Scripted 3Delight - Outline render option with props, environment assets, and naked figures, the rendering process works seamlessly. However, as soon as I introduce certain wardrobe items, specifically the dForce Paladin and Paragon HD Armor for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male, the render finishes prematurely, resulting in a blank image. Additionally, no outline is generated. Even attempting to render the wardrobe items independently triggers this issue.

Initially, I considered a potential memory-related problem. However, the render successfully handles highly complex environments containing numerous assets like the Sun Hall and Beneath the Fire Mountain without any issues.

Additional Information:

• Daz Studio Version: 4.22
  • Operating System: Windows 11
  • Computer Specifications: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz. 32.0 GB RAM (31.8 GB usable). Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 laptop GPU
Post edited by victor.hurtadomena on