content directory manager will not open

stzehnstzehn Posts: 0

I've moved my "My Library" folder and thought to change things afterwards in content directorx manager oops daz did not like that. So I've copied it back and so far everything works as it should, but I still need to move that folder cause of space issues but content directory manager will not open :-( neither through preferences nor right click on the Tab and selectingit there will do anything. I know self inflicted pain, but is there any solution ? 

it shows [WARNING] :: D:\DAZDevel\Hudson\HUDSON_HOME\jobs\NB_Studio_Trunk\workspace\src\sdksource\interface\actions\dzaction.cpp(2152): Could not find script file: "support/DAZ/dzContentDirectoryManager.dse"

Post edited by stzehn on

Comments

• So you go to Edit>Preferences, click the Content tab, click Content Directory manager - and nothing happens? What is at the end of Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File immediately after you try?

• It shows the following Entry:

[WARNING] :: D:\DAZDevel\Hudson\HUDSON_HOME\jobs\NB_Studio_Trunk\workspace\src\sdksource\interface\actions\dzaction.cpp(2152): Could not find script file: "support/DAZ/dzContentDirectoryManager.dse"

I checcked, the file sits in My Library. Ive tried putting it in other directories "My DAZ 3D Library" end even declared My Library as Path in windows. No difference,