Help finding 2 products

Hey guys I've been searching for these 2 products for AGES now. I would greatly appreciate if somebody would help finding these! I have seen both this character and this outfit in multiple promo images, however they never have links for them. I'd also like to find the hair for that character assuming I find it. Thank you in advance!

PNG
PNG
looking for char.PNG
png
png
Looking for outfit.png

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,367
    edited December 2023

rsulan2 said:

Hey guys I've been searching for these 2 products for AGES now. I would greatly appreciate if somebody would help finding these! I have seen both this character and this outfit in multiple promo images, however they never have links for them. I'd also like to find the hair for that character assuming I find it. Thank you in advance!

If you search through the catalogues of crocodile lui and Sue Yee,  you might find someone close,  and searchin asian anime will also give you plenty of possibilities. 

Asian ANime Daz 3D

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256
    edited December 2023

The hair looks like the hair that's bundled with this character:

https://www.daz3d.com/shizuka-hd-character-and-hair-for-genesis-8-female

I find it hard to tell whether the character in the Miki the Witch outfit is Shizuka or just an extremely similar-looking character, but it does seem to be using one of Shizuka's eye textures and one of her eyeliners.

Post edited by Ninefold on