genesis 3 dev load and face bones/controls

dr3designdr3design Posts: 0

where did all he face controls and bones go on genesis 3 starter essentials, its not even listed as part of the product anymore???

this is so crazy, first i lose my Installation files before the 4.22 update, now this....i am now forced to use this beta version,  my 4.22 install dosnt work properly since the update,  lost my original 4.21 package files....

and now i have no face controls like i had before....:( , what is going on, please help?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272
    edited December 2023

Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

Did you have this installed previously? https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3--8-face-controls

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • well from what i remember when i downloaded everything previously, it was part of both genesi 8 and 3.

right now i only have the face bones showing on genesis 8...but not genesis 3. maybe was something to allow using the 8 controls on gen 3, but i dont think so.

this is just some stuff that already happened to me before as well after an update, im not kiddin..but anyhow, this has just been odd...its repetative...happened before some time ago, just odd nonsense..

• well, maybe i did install something, hmm well oops in advance perhaps, i do try stuff now and then so could well be, my appologies, probably my bad, :(

its been working good as far as the beta, just frustrating myself a bit, but anyhow, thanks for the input.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

Are you talking about the Upper and Lower Face Rigs with all the extra nodes? On Genesis 3 they are hidden by default, so right-click on the Scene tab and select "Show Hidden Nodes".