Victorian ice skating

Hi to everybody, I'm new at Daz3D and also at the forum.

I would like to create some figures of victorian people (so male and female) with dresses and ice skates. In the shop I've found something about ice skates but only for female characters. There are corresponding male items? And there are ready victorian (male and female) dresses to buy?

I hope I chose the right forum to ask my question, so many thanks for your advice

Eros

Comments

• Morning Eros!

The clothing is going to depend on which figures you are wanting in your scene! As for the Male and Female versions that is up to the Artist who created the product. Sometimes you can get the flat footed shoes to work on both figures but it can take some fiddling.

The Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Genesis 8/8.1 and Genesis 9 Starter Essentials are all included free with Daz Studio so should be in your account for download either manually or via DIM.
    If you have the older generations like Victoria 4 and Michael 4 there are tons of clothing options in DAZ+ (little purple + sign under the store thumbnail images) as the Victorian/Steam Punk was really heavily supported for them! The only downside for those is that V4/M4 were created with Poser files that do still work in Studio but some may or may not have Iray materials in the products so that would be something you would want to check on.
    If you don't mind a little extra work to get the clothing you want onto the figure(s) you want you could also check out the RSSY series of clothing and hair converters available. I have them and they work really well except for shoes ... sometimes those don't work but that is expected usually.
    Elli