Expansion/Addons for 1920 City Street

I must admit this city scene is spot on and was wondering what if any expansion/addons that could be done.

Municipal buildings, police station, fire station, hospital, train station etc.

Or instead a 1920 suburban area/town etc

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,586

I highly doubt we will see any additions to it. This is a 2 year old product, so if there were addons planned for it, we probably would have seen one by now. Also, Polish are known for taking scenes ceated in other formats, for other apps and making them work in DS and this looks like it might have been one of those projects. Of course, I would to be proven wrong.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,206

In addition to what Michael said, Polish doesn't tend to build on previous products, apart from the general theme of cyberpunk.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Nothing lost for asking;)

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,756

You could use some of the Collective3D modest homes for the housing areas. This is just off the top of my head. That time period had a strong mix of Victorian, those little bungalows, Sears mail-order homes in the U.S.A. that might be created. C3D has a few of them on Rendo. Older I know but they work. There is also a school in the store, a few municipal buildings that are kind of generic but the PAs' names that are escaping me now. Maybe Predatron, First Bastion, and The AntFarm? I would look at older products.