Proxy outfit?

Hello, not sure this is the forum but...

I purchased some time ago the Proxy outfit by AeonSoul. https://www.daz3d.com/proxy-outfit-for-genesis-3-and-8-females
(just now needing to use it)

Now I purchased it as it stated it was for gen 3 and gen 8 females.
But the files...dont show any gen 8 specific items.
It all seem to be gen 3. I did try the autofit tool but the figures bum keeps just poking out.
Is this missing files? I went through it and couldnt see anything noting "gen 8" or "gen 3" to note a difference in item to use.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,212

Mine is working fine.

Where are you applying from?

I applied from Smart Content with 'Filter by Context' ticked (and G8F selected in scene) and found it. 

But if there is issues with your metadata, try to go to your Content Library > Products > Proxy Outfit, you should see all the user facing files. And there should be 2 of each, one linking to G3 and one to G8. The icons are identical, so you have to look at the file path to see which is which.

• felis said:

Mine is working fine.

Where are you applying from?

I applied from Smart Content with 'Filter by Context' ticked (and G8F selected in scene) and found it. 

But if there is issues with your metadata, try to go to your Content Library > Products > Proxy Outfit, you should see all the user facing files. And there should be 2 of each, one linking to G3 and one to G8. The icons are identical, so you have to look at the file path to see which is which.

aye I am going from the smart content tab as well. I did try the "update metadata" but it didnt seem to work.  Nothing is marked as "g8"

I also did the filter by content.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,347

Try the Content Library tab and look here (according to the ReadMe): People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Aeon Soul/Proxy - if you can find it there, then maybe the metadata is missing something? (That would need a support ticket to fix.)

• MelanieL said:

Try the Content Library tab and look here (according to the ReadMe): People/Genesis 8 Female/Clothing/Aeon Soul/Proxy - if you can find it there, then maybe the metadata is missing something? (That would need a support ticket to fix.)

I have tried just about every way to look. There are two thumbnails...neither are marked for g8 and both cause an issue with the bum.

Not sure what else to do.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,212

Have you tried to go to Content Library > Products > Proxy Outfit?

There all the user facing files should be, no matter metadata.

• DarkElegance said:

MelanieL said:

I have tried just about every way to look. There are two thumbnails...neither are marked for g8 and both cause an issue with the bum.

Not sure what else to do.

Hi there,

I just downloaded the file from the store and it includes both Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 files. You should browse you library and under People/Genesis 8/Clothing/Aeon Soul/Proxy will find the G8 files. Keep us posted!