Still here!

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927
edited December 2023 in Carrara Discussion

Hey apologies for derailing Ted's thread!  P4 Dork is out of the Graveyard - Carrara to SD workflow - warning AI discussion - Page 2 - Daz 3D Forums

Thank you for all the kind words. Much appreciated :) 

Just to be clear, I am still using Carrara - just not for renders!

I'd post here more often but can't since my ipad is ancient and can't post on the forum.

Presently I am using Carrara  for surfboard fins (cleaning up and tweaking ) and for making 3d objects to print - and possibly for making images for laser cutting - haven't had enough time to do the laser stuff much - but doing line renders works a treat.

Also looking at Alberto's wonderful Fluidos to see how it fits in to the fin part.

Also I Samuel has suggested he might look into a fin designing program - which would be more than handy. 

So apologies for misleading you. Still here!

Post edited by Headwax on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

Headwax said:

Hey apologies for derailing Ted's thread!  P4 Dork is out of the Graveyard - Carrara to SD workflow - warning AI discussion - Page 2 - Daz 3D Forums

Thank you for all the kind words. Much appreciated :) 

Just to be clear, I am still using Carrara - just not for renders!

I'd post here more often but can't since my ipad is ancient and can't post on the forum.

Presently I am using Carrara  for surfboard fins (cleaning up and tweaking ) and for making 3d objects to print - and possibly for making images for laser cutting - haven't had enough time to do the laser stuff much - but doing line renders works a treat.

Also looking at Alberto's wonderful Fluidos to see how it fits in to the fin part.

Also I Samuel has suggested he might look into a fin designing program - which would be more than handy. 

So apologies for misleading you. Still here!

Amazing creativity!  The 3D printer, surfboard fins, and other projects sound fascinating. 

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

thanks Diomede, I am obsessive compulsive for certain things for several months, then I abandon them and become obssesed with something else. The trick is in choosing what to be obssesed about... I'm a boring dinner party guest because I am always mind travelling ;)