From a week I cannot buy more than an item at once

From the 11/26 I cannot get more than a item from shop, the cart forgot all the other i put in, what I should do?

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

If you are using Edge, use Chrome or Firefox instead.

• Thanks, it worked

• Was this still an issue? The problem in Edge was idnetified and resolved late yesterday.

• ElyndaElynda Posts: 10

I'm still having problems on Edge. Some things stay in the cart and others don't. They show in cart but then when I checkout some items drop off.

• Try ctrl-shift-r to make sure you have the current code, if that still leaves issues please post and I will pass it on.

Tried that but it didn't help.

edited December 2023

It's only letting me add 3 items to the cart. Anymore than that is when items drop off; if that helps.

eta: I was finally able to get everything to stay in the cart eventually.

Post edited by Elynda on

This issue is still happening with Edge. I don't have Chrome or Firefox and prefer not to use them.

• KomodoVRKomodoVR Posts: 115

I have tried the CTRL+SHIFT+R command and I'm continuing to experience the problem with Edge where I can no longer add more than three items to the shopping cart. Previously, I had a laborious "workaround" where I would open the "view cart & checkout" link in a new tab, refresh the product page, and then add the item again. Then, I would have to open the "view cart & checkout" link a second time in a new tab for the item to actually stay in the cart. This was not an ideal solution, but I can't even do that anymore. Now, I'm unable to open the "view cart & checkout" link in a new tab, as the popup is automatically blocked. The side menu cart shows the newly added item, but it does not appear in the main shopping cart. This problem has been ongoing for some time. sad

• artxtapartxtap Posts: 157

.......................................you need a BIGGER cartwink......don't look behind you, trust me swim FASTER!!!surprisecheekysmiley

Issue seems to have been fixed; at least for me. Added 11 items today with no issues.