Morphs Not Loading

So I'm trying to load Zeddicuss Z beach beauty shape onto my g8 model but when I apply it the models shape doesn't change.

Everything I buy is manually installed and I just drap and drop the files from the zip straight into my daz 3D Library. Other morphs work fine it just seems to only be this morph by Zeddicuss.

First image is with no morph applied.

Second image is with the morph applied.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

30b87553b3554bf89e4459c4bd3907cf.png
1669 x 924 - 592K
ec283f70c7a03f7d26d68f6cd9eeab7a.png
1670 x 920 - 639K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719
    edited December 2023

go here to manually dial it in Actor/Full Body/People/Real World/Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape

Apparently it loads with 8.1, but not 8

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • According to the readme the morph is in /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Beach Beauty/Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape.dsf so it should work on 8 abd 8.1 - it may be an instalaltion issue, excatly where is that folder on your system and what are your content directories?

• Rev3DRev3D Posts: 69
    edited December 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

According to the readme the morph is in /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Beach Beauty/Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape.dsf so it should work on 8 abd 8.1 - it may be an instalaltion issue, excatly where is that folder on your system and what are your content directories?

Yeah the file in is the same path you put here. My Daz 3D Library is located on my D drive. I've had zero problems with any other morphs before apart from these Z's morphs just now. I have some of G9 and they work fine.

Post edited by Rev3D on

FSMCDesigns said:

go here to manually dial it in Actor/Full Body/People/Real World/Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape

Apparently it loads with 8.1, but not 8

Went to where you said to go with a g8.1 loaded, still doesn't work using the sliders. 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,169

I applied the shape on both 8.0 and 8.1, no matter from the folder or by dialing the property. No issue on my side. You installed it with Daz Connect or DIM ? 

You may also try: presse F2, clear DSON Cache Files, then reload this scene and apply the shape...

SNAG-2023-12-6-0036.png
    2560 x 1400 - 495K
  • Dowfex said:

Richard Haseltine said:

According to the readme the morph is in /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Beach Beauty/Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape.dsf so it should work on 8 abd 8.1 - it may be an instalaltion issue, excatly where is that folder on your system and what are your content directories?

Yeah the file in is the same path you put here. My Daz 3D Library is located on my D drive. I've had zero problems with any other morphs before apart from these Z's morphs just now. I have some of G9 and they work fine.

What is the full path, starting at D: and ending with Z Beach Beauty/?

edited December 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Dowfex said:

Richard Haseltine said:

What is the full path, starting at D: and ending with Z Beach Beauty/?

D:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Zeddicuss\Z Beach Beauty\Z BEACH Beach Beauty Shape.dsf

Post edited by Rev3D on

crosswind said:

I applied the shape on both 8.0 and 8.1, no matter from the folder or by dialing the property. No issue on my side. You installed it with Daz Connect or DIM ? 

You may also try: presse F2, clear DSON Cache Files, then reload this scene and apply the shape...

Cleared the cashe, opened a new scene, loaded a g8/g8.1 still nothing.

I haven't installed them with either Daz connect or DIM I go directly to my content library.

edited December 2023

Do you have the product - https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs ?

This Z Beach Shape use the morphs from the above product... You may open the dsf file with Notepad++ to check... And it's stated as Required... on the product page

SNAG-2023-12-6-0037.png
    1704 x 885 - 1M
    Post edited by crosswind on

crosswind said:

This Z Beach Shape use the morphs from the above product... You may open the dsf file with Notepad++ to check... And it's stated as Required... on the product page

Turns out I am in fact a dumbass because that made it work..thank you for the help, now my stupid ass can use those morphs fine. 

Dowfex said:

crosswind said:

Turns out I am in fact a dumbass because that made it work..thank you for the help, now my stupid ass can use those morphs fine. 

Don't say that, it happens to all of us...Happy rendering!