Any Way to know if an object is a geograft?

V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,060

Hello,

I'm writing a script which will adjust the materials properties of any geografted element of a figure to the material properties of this figure. For now I browse the nodes, or the objects of the scene, all the rest is working, the only thing missing is to "identify" these elements amongst the other elements of a scene. But I don't have the begining of an idea to identify a geographt amongst all the objects. I wonder if a "obj.isGeograft()" or similar command exists. I saw a "DzGraftObject" in the list of possible command but I'm not sure this is what I need and how I could use it.

Well thank you for any answer or even clue you could give to me to go in the right direction. In the meantime I'm gonna write down the list of all the obj.name for the geograft objects I bought so far, because I have a strange feeling that it may not be possible, and sadly all this may gonna end up with object names comparison with the names of my list...

Post edited by V3Digitimes on

Comments

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,060
    edited November 2015

Partially solved using inherits("DzGraftingFigureShape").. But I realise it has nothing to do with geograft.

Then finally did it using "getGraftFigure'. It was there, well hidden, but it was there in the list!

Post edited by V3Digitimes on