Mihrelle Casual Bob

Anyone using [Mihrelle Casual Bob] this product? I'm having issues with auto fit with a morph and the dforce seems to go sideways. Am I missing a setting somehere?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,169

Not so clear ~~ auto-fit to what figure, G9 ?

• Gen 8.1 with a character morph. Hair floats above the top of the head. Then, dforce simulation looks like there is a wind blowing from the side.

First, there's wearable preset in the product for G8.1F, so you don't have auto-fit when you load the G8.1 wearable preset to your G8.1 figure unless it's cross-gender (G8.1M).

Then, I could not reproduce the issue you mentioned, even with very unique or stylized head morph. So better post a screenshot.

Another option is that you may just parent "MRL CBob Base G8.1 Female" to the figure's head rather than fitting it to the figure. There'll be no problem for dForce simulation.

• Load Gen 8.1 and HH Sayble. Select Gen 8.1 and then double-click Gen 8.1 hair to load. Repeat with HH Sayble. Loading separately, parenting, and the repositioning works. Is that the expectation?

Screenshot 2023-12-05 211235.jpg
    913 x 492 - 119K

Yes, parenting is better and faster, otherwise you have to tweak Sayble's FHM (Full Head Morph) on the hair. As below attached...

SNAG-2023-12-6-0038.png
    2560 x 1400 - 1M
    SNAG-2023-12-6-0039.png
    2560 x 1400 - 1M
  • Understood. Thanks for your assistance.

bdpease said:

Understood. Thanks for your assistance.

yes