I am very confused on how to get anatomical elements for G8F, G8M.

I have read on different posts that you either need to buy the "Pro Bundle" for G8F/G8M or get Victora/Michael, however I have some questions. For one, I can't find these bundles specifically on the store. For two, I mostly use G8F however I do use some G8.1F, and the same for males. If I would get a G8.1F/G8.1M bundle with anatomical elements, would that be compatible for G8 as well? I don't want to buy 4 bundles just to have anatomical elements for both versions. Could somebody help me find the correct bundles to buy? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,624

Victoria 8 Pro Bundle

Michael 8 Pro Bundle

I believe it is the "Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements" & "Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements" in the "What's included" that you are looking for.

I don't know the answers to the rest of your questions tho.

• For genesis 8 it is most of the adult pro bundles - e.g. the Victoria 9 Pro Bundle and the Michael 9 pro Bundle. The 8.1 models are included in the themed bundles for adult characters (e.g. Victoria 8.1 University Bundle or Michael 8.1 Campus Life Bundle) - the 8.1 sets would work on the 8 figures, but would need persuasion (at least cancelling AutoFit, but you might need to rebuild the AutoHide groups) - of course your 8 characters would work on 8.1

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,567

Richard Haseltine said:

For genesis 8 it is most of the adult pro bundles - e.g. the Victoria 9 Pro Bundle and the Michael 9 pro Bundle. The 8.1 models are included in the themed bundles for adult characters (e.g. Victoria 8.1 University Bundle or Michael 8.1 Campus Life Bundle) - the 8.1 sets would work on the 8 figures, but would need persuasion (at least cancelling AutoFit, but you might need to rebuild the AutoHide groups) - of course your 8 characters would work on 8.1

The anatomical elements included in Genesis 8.1 bundles are for G8 and one gets both in one bundle. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,271
    edited December 2023

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

For genesis 8 it is most of the adult pro bundles - e.g. the Victoria 9 Pro Bundle and the Michael 9 pro Bundle. The 8.1 models are included in the themed bundles for adult characters (e.g. Victoria 8.1 University Bundle or Michael 8.1 Campus Life Bundle) - the 8.1 sets would work on the 8 figures, but would need persuasion (at least cancelling AutoFit, but you might need to rebuild the AutoHide groups) - of course your 8 characters would work on 8.1

The anatomical elements included in Genesis 8.1 bundles are for G8 and one gets both in one bundle. 

Ah, OK - I was thinking they had been updated to fit to 8.1 as their preferred base. I thought they were the male and female versions for the base figure, not for both bases (four models in all across the male and female versions).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Ah, OK - I was thinking they had been updated to fit to 8.1 as their preferred base. I thought they were the male and female versions for the base figure, not for both bases (four models in all across the male and female versions).

You've got the right of it. Buying a Victoria 8.1 bundle gets you both male and female genitalia for G8.1F.