3delight uses max sudivison regardless of te settings

[3delight uses max sudivison regardless of te settings] just like title say i set to 1 but its always on max in render

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• 3Delight has sub- or micro-polygon displacement, unlike iray and many otehr renderers it doesn't need explicitly declared divisions. Whata re you trying to achieve by having a low division level?

• Richard Haseltine said:

3Delight has sub- or micro-polygon displacement, unlike iray and many otehr renderers it doesn't need explicitly declared divisions. Whata re you trying to achieve by having a low division level?

faster rendering and my pc not freezing during 10 minutes i can use iray but i like 3delight

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

sonorasonora38 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

3Delight has sub- or micro-polygon displacement, unlike iray and many otehr renderers it doesn't need explicitly declared divisions. Whata re you trying to achieve by having a low division level?

faster rendering and my pc not freezing during 10 minutes i can use iray but i like 3delight

If you can avoid using HD morphs, that will save you some rendertime. You need to make sure the levels are 0 for them to not be active.