disappearing bones on timeline

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8476166/#Comment_8476166

I decided this needs it's own thread as so bizaare

I hid bones under a conforming autofitted outfit

after saving the scene, reopening it the hidden bones do not appear on the timeline

or in the graph editor either

the legs ARE animated (I deleted the keyframes for the arms)

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,169

It's the same on my side. If you Refresh the Timeline, they'll be shown... Not sure if it's a "feature" or not but more likely it makes less sense...

• crosswind said:

It's the same on my side. If you Refresh the Timeline, they'll be shown... Not sure if it's a "feature" or not but more likely it makes less sense...

thanks, will try,

went in blind for now and shift selected all my bones in scene and parameters and deleted figure- animation- selected items- pose 

• Hmm, I thought this was an issue a while back and it had been fixed - maybe it has returned, or maybe it is just a similar issue (or maybe I am delusional). Please report this via a support ticket (the hidden bones, not my possible delusional state).

• Richard Haseltine I might get around to it, will check if fixed in beta first

crosswind refresh worked, thanks

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,169

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Richard Haseltine I might get around to it, will check if fixed in beta first

crosswind refresh worked, thanks

You're welcome !

I've checked the case with 4.21.0.5, 4.22.1.80, 4.22.0.7, all the same issue. Let's send tickets ~