Poser something wrong?

I've lost contact with poser especially the support troops who've b so helpful until a few weeks ago when I got NO RESPONSE from sending an issue. Then the program insisted I wasn't registered and when I tried every move I could think of to register even using Strong Password it rejected me totally. I phoned Poser Broadband in Tennessee, could not get a live person, left numerous messages asking for a Connor and help and...nothing. Do you know anything that might help?

Comments

• It might help to know that Smith Micro's Poser software is now owned by Bondware / Renderosity. The Renderosity forums are the main place to get support and ask questions about an old licence. Poser should not ask for a "password" though. It uses a licence key.

• Thanks for info, mort, maybe that's the difference. 

• BUT I AM RECENT poser user and am up to date and the last communication I got fro tech support was to try a beta version that might have good effect on a recurring issue! And I phoned poser/Bondware so what's going on that they don't respond? Is it just me?

drawn

• Really you would be better posting this at Renderosity, they do haev support forums for Poser.

• Nerd3DNerd3D Posts: 19

Don,

This is Charles, we've been answering all along. You need to check your email spam filter or somethikng. That's why you aren't getting replies and wy you can't reset your passwords. I even tried contacting you from my personal email and that didn't seem to get through to you either.

• I Have occationally received the Message about the License not Being Registered and have found that it becomes Resolved after you Clear the DNS Server       

cmd: ipconfig /flushdns