Police Women for G3F?

Are there any police women uniforms for G3F and I don't mean "H&C Sexy Police Costume for Genesis 3 Female(s)"

Comments

• Which figuer, and which country given that the uniforms vary?

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,633
    edited November 2023

Not sure on your opinion on the use of auto-fit but the G3M version (which is non-sexualised) of that outfit can be made to work on G3F with the use of the ExpandAll shaping adjustments. The chest area looks a little odd but if you have a Breast Helper product that can be improved.

G3F in G3M Police Outfit 1.png
    600 x 971 - 374K
    G3F in G3M Police Outfit 2.png
    600 x 971 - 376K
    Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Which figuer, and which country given that the uniforms vary?

Any G3F and in the USA

• SofaCitizen said:

Not sure on your opinion on the use of auto-fit but the G3M version (which is non-sexualised) of that outfit can be made to work on G3F with the use of the ExpandAll shaping adjustments. The chest area looks a little odd but if you have a Breast Helper product that can be improved.

Thank you. I'll give that a try but I always had problems with auto fitting and it usually explodes the saved file to ten times what it should be. Given that I retain digital source copies of al of my scenes (I author digital comic books), that's a lot of wasted space.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,633

Drogo Nazhur said:

Thank you. I'll give that a try but I always had problems with auto fitting and it usually explodes the saved file to ten times what it should be. Given that I retain digital source copies of al of my scenes (I author digital comic books), that's a lot of wasted space.

Yeah, it's far from perfect but I wasn't able to find anything else either with a search before :( If I remember correctly the auto-fit effectively makes a "new asset" and so has to save it in it's entireity in the scene file. I think you can possibly get around that by saving the post-autofit clothing and then each scene can link to this new file - but that is outside of my experience so I may be misremembering what I read before.

Ideally someone will be able to find an actual G3F product tho.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,075

Drogo Nazhur said:

it usually explodes the saved file to ten times what it should be. 

Once you've autofitted your outfit, save the converted outfit as a new figure asset, and then use that asset in your scene. Otherwise all data (geometry, rigging, morphs....) about the converted item will be saved in the scene file, which is why it becomes huge.