image sequence to photoshop

trying to create a clip from thise image series.  Photo shop not allowing to click the image series?   Work around?   Or other programs that will convert image series to video/?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Screenshot 2023-11-28 104740.png
656 x 198 - 12K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297
    edited November 2023

It looks as if the filenames have leading spaces - that may well cause issues. Try batch renaming them to have a proper name as well as the number. If you use Windows, select all the files in a file browser, then hit the F2 key for rename and type something that makes sense - when you hit return Windows will give them al the same name, with an added number in parentheses as you have now.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • goddessxtc said:

trying to create a clip from thise image series.  Photo shop not allowing to click the image series?   Work around?   Or other programs that will convert image series to video/?

Thanks in advance!!!!

You can use image sequences to make videos in Blender for free.  I'm haven't use DaVinci Resolve in a long time but that could be another free (with email) option if they still offer that.  When rendering out a sequence my method is to create a folder.  I name that folder the name I want for the video.  I then use the size for the image names.  Example: 2560x1440_000.png - 2560x1440_299.png.  Then I notice I don't like the lighting & the hair trans map has created an ugly black line on 1 side of the character's face so the 410mb folder collects dust and all that time, effort & electricity was for nothing.  But yeah, if your naming conventions are proper you can do it in PS no prob.