Render Throttle for Iray

jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 595

I bought Render Throttle for Iray (https://www.daz3d.com/render-throttle-for-iray) in July and it has worked since installation then.  Three days ago, I tried to launch one of the Render Throttle for Iray scripts and nothing happened.  I tried to launch each of the seven scripts and nothing.  Today, I uninstalled and reinstalled Render Throttle for Iray but the none of the scripts do anything regardless of whether I launch them from the Scripts menu, the Toolbar, Smart Content, the Content Library or directly from the installed files.

Has anyone else encountered Render Throttle for Iray not working or know of a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Render Throttle.jpg
1200 x 671 - 134K
Post edited by jjoyner on

Comments

• Have you checked the log? Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File, scroll to the end after trying to use the script.

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 595

Richard Haseltine said:

Have you checked the log? Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File, scroll to the end after trying to use the script.

Richard,

I should have checked the Troubleshooting log before but I didn’t.  After several hours of letting my computer sit idle, I opened Daz Studio (v4.21) several minutes ago and cannot get the problem to reproduce itself.  The scripts in Render Throttle for Iray are working without issue now.