White work space.

I have a white workspace at the moment, (Please see attached file) I believe this has happened due to my downloading an update whilst the program was running. I thought I could correct this by deleting and re-installing DAZ Studio but this hasn't worked. Would someone kindly tell me how to correct this situation. Or, indeed, how to correctly uninstall and re-install DAZ Studio. I think the Postegre files come into the solution somewhere also.

Thank you...............Have a nice day.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 174042 White screen.png
1886 x 1062 - 135K

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

I think you would need to shut down Daz Studio and pull up Task Manager and wait until it has definitely stopped running (do not kill the process). Then uninstall and reinstall via DIM.

• SofaCitizen said:

I think you would need to shut down Daz Studio and pull up Task Manager and wait until it has definitely stopped running (do not kill the process). Then uninstall and reinstall via DIM.

Yes, this is the fix.

• Your attachment isn't showing, but if it is the Viewport colour that is white you just need ti change it back - by default a scene will apply its own saved colour, and that will replace the original. Window>Style>Customise Style, Viewport is the last entry. If you are using Iray it is also possible that it may be overexposed through clicking the little +/- AutoExposure widget.

• Thank you Richard, thank you sofacitizen. I will get this sorted over the next few days.

Grateful for your intervention.