Need Help With An Outfit...

So I've been looking all over for something as close to what I've created in the WWE 2K games for a while now and I feel like the only way for me to get something as close to it as I can in Daz3D is to ask for someone to make it for me or rip it from the game files and convert it to Daz or something. 

It's not required but I would like this costume for V4 (even though at this point V4 is pretty outdated but I just prefer that model for the character I've created), but if that's not possible then I'll conceed with it being for G8F. And yes, I would make this a commision too; hopefully it won't cost too much to have this made as funds are a little limited, but I've been wanting this attire made for Daz for quite a long time now and since I can't find resources that match any of the parts, I gotta do what I must. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Front.jpg
1198 x 2160 - 758K
Left.jpg
1166 x 2160 - 732K
Back.jpg
1310 x 2160 - 724K
Right.jpg
1156 x 2160 - 555K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024
    edited November 2023

Seiginotora said:

So I've been looking all over for something as close to what I've created in the WWE 2K games for a while now and I feel like the only way for me to get something as close to it as I can in Daz3D is to ask for someone to make it for me or rip it from the game files and convert it to Daz or something. 

It's not required but I would like this costume for V4 (even though at this point V4 is pretty outdated but I just prefer that model for the character I've created), but if that's not possible then I'll conceed with it being for G8F. And yes, I would make this a commision too; hopefully it won't cost too much to have this made as funds are a little limited, but I've been wanting this attire made for Daz for quite a long time now and since I can't find resources that match any of the parts, I gotta do what I must. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Well, those who might be most capable tend to be those that won't touch copyrighted items lest they lose their business, etc. So I'm going to suggest downloading and installing Hexagon which is free, or Blender which is also free and learn how to model.

Alternatively there may be, and likely are, 3D clothes in this and other stores which could be used to put together a similar outfit. Other places may be into game rips but this is not one of those places. Not a gamer myself so can't suggest which might be your best options that way.

What I do highly recommend though is that you be nice to yourself. V4 is a legacy figure and is SOOOOO much harder to make clothing for than any of the Genesis clans. Genesis {1} has V4's uvmaps; and there is a shaping product available in the store to provide V4's body shape too. Legacy clothing from V4 can be auto-fitted to Genesis {1} although with varying degrees of success as nothing made for legacy was created with weight mapping in mind.

V4 shapes morphs can also be purchased for the other Genesis numbers however to get V4 skins to move over requires more utility products. However for a few dollars one can acquire some very nice skins made for any of the Genesis clans. {however in seeing how little skin shows with this attire, probably just using the skins the figures come with for free would be quite okay}

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

Jerry Jang makes a lot of sentai outfits, which is effectively what you're looking for.

• Please note that ripping the outfit would almost certainly not be permitted by the game license, still less having someone else rip it and send you the results.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,808
    edited November 2023

I myself suggest you learn how to model.. especially with Blender 'casue it's free as Catherine mentioned.

2 - 3 weeks learning may bring you the needed capability of making such an outfit, and of course other types of garments as well.

Post edited by crosswind on