Right click - rotate no longer working

I suddenly can't right click in the scene and rotate around it. Right clicking just gives me a "Select all" dialog.

I've exited and reentered daz, tried a new scene, looked through for tools or some setting I might be missing - the cube in the corner works fine, scrolling in and out to zoom works fine, but I cannot rotate around a scene any longer with my right mouse button. Nothing's pressed/stuck on the keyboard.

Sounds like a little thing, but it's *really* annoying... and seems to have happened after being informed of an update and telling it to install.

I know full well I wasn't going to the cube to rotate every time before - that would get *really* annoying, frankly. And I'm not seeing a setting to enable or disable this. I don't see anything listing itself as locked - I've spent a good bit of time poking around the interface.

Any ideas?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2023

You either move your mouse cursor to those "control Icons" in the upper right corner of Vieport to Rotate, Bank or something... or hold Ctrl + Alt  (Shift + Ctrl ) then drag with LMB / RMB / MMB(mouse Wheel) pressed within Viewport to Rotate, Orbit, Bank, Pan, Dolly or Zoom... etc etc.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • Right. I've never had to hold anything down to do that in the past, other than the right mouse button.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2023

Ricochet180 said:

Right. I've never had to hold anything down to do that in the past, other than the right mouse button.

Nothing will happen but a tiny "Select All" menu pops up if you just drag RBM in Viewport ... and holding keys + drag mouse buttons to Rotate / Move etc. etc. is more convenient 'cause you don't have to aim at those Icons in the corner..

Post edited by crosswind on