To Headwax

I know it's not Carrara, but this is for you ;)

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194
    edited November 2023

Dartanbeck said:

I know it's not Carrara, but this is for you ;)

Once again, very natural looking animation, and also great background interest/movement.  yes

Post edited by Steve K on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,234

Thanks! 

• 7 iReal Animated Clouds
    • 2 Lorenze, 2 Loretta
    • 5 Vehicles from Sky Traffic

All within Stonemason's Urban Sprawl 3, Cyberpunk'd using Polish's Cyberpunk Back Alley Bundle

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

Hey Dart, sorry I have been in the trenches. Fantastic stuff,  Great music. Did you write that??? I take it that's in studio? Love the background - I can see an intro for a n amazing chase scene, complete with fluid dynamics and particle physics. Sorry to be so long replying. I'm honoured. Cheers from the land of the no ai ha ha.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,234

:) No AI here either! I did make the music in MusicMaker, but that's not my 'written music'. It's still fun to create nonetheless.

• if it's any consolation, my news feed said companies are using AI to interview job applicants

or even more interesting

to replace CEOs

I think artists are going to recover eventually but the rest of the world might not

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

ah we use ai every day - isnt that the fuzzy logic that google uses when I type in 'my fatruyg a  europa' and it does a search for the' biggest backside in Europe ?" Now that's fuzzy :)

PS the music is great dart , I know a composre who , when he gets small jobs, just uses ai instead of writing his own stuff