RRRR "That went well" Entries only thread

Comments

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

tag:luci45#6
    Damien's Fiance
    Damien hoped that his parents would approve of his new fiance; he was sure that she was The One. In spite of initial hysterics, the old demons were won over by the young lady's surley attitude and stream of colorful cursewords and insults.  

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited January 3

Tag: Tynkere #01

A Cold in Paris: Them NyQuil Blues

Nico was excited about modeling as a cowboy at Studio Paris.  Vicky seemed animated about modeling as the saloon singer.  Unfortunately, she caught a cold and had to quit.  She'd packed a medicine that was 100 proof though.  That worked out well.  They passed the bottle around, sang an old song, and everyone ended up feeling much better-- even the horse.

RRRR2.png
    1754 x 1315 - 3M
    Post edited by Tynkere on

tag; luci45 #7
    The Anthropology Student
    Anthropology student Lin Mei was delighted to receive a fellowship from the  Benjamin Button Society to study an isolated people in the remote village of Khatzmalobenchenk who were mysteriously aging backwards. Although expecting to babysit ancient infants in their final years, she was appalled to discover that they did not become more innocent and sweet.

• katywhitekatywhite Posts: 416

katywhite:#1
    Title: Crashing the Scorpion Folk's Party
    Caption: While the angels were successful at crashing the scorpion folk's party, they began to realize they might not be so successful at escaping it.

RRRR Well That Went Well Crashing Party Scorpion and Angel_edited.png
    2000 x 2000 - 7M
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Gopherus  #07

The Last Butterfly War

For 2000 years Queztal fought to free the butterflies.  But it was not until his alliance with Smedley Butler that the last of the butterflies was freed and the Butterfly Wars came to an end.

tag:luci45#8
    The Baron's New Suit
    Filo Tusk, a.k.a. 'The Baron', had to leave in an embarrassed hurry when visiting one of his new properties. His lying tailor had told him that the new suit  would absolutely cover his numerous arm and leg horns. 

Gopherus #08

The Mad Woman of ChaIllot

“Run!  Run!  Where are our Cliff Notes?”  It has been said that France values intelligence, as much as, if not more than courage.  In that spirit the professor of ChaIllot is giving a pop quiz to the Kings Mooseketeers,  testing their knowledge of interplanetary calculus.  Surely it was included in their training manual?

edited January 11

Duplicate

[attach file error]

edited January 11

Tag: Tynkere #03

Doing the Scuba-Dooba

Dacie was a certified dive instructor.  Normally, she liked the free spirited population in Monterrey.  Meanwhile, Theodore went to the diving lessons for the wrong reason.  On a radio commercial, he heard the word “Scuba” as “Dooba” -- the latest dance craze.  Thinking the ad was for dancing lessons, he cranked up the music.  It turned out well.  The other students thought dancing must be a warm-up before the required physical fitness test.  The paramedic was amused.  Dacie wasn’t.  “Dive lessons to disco music... Just shoot me!” She thought.

RRRR3.png
    1754 x 1315 - 3M

tag:luci45 #9
    Garbage in Wonderland
    Wonderland has a garbage problem, and Sanitation Inspector Alawa is willing to consider novel solutions. But can the Snake Clan be trusted? Is the residue really harmless?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,549

Tag: Totte#08

Cyborg Rebellion

Our heroes had struck a deal with Mayor Morquana on the backwater moon Psillex about turning an old junk yard  into a luxury hotel and resort, but the Cyborg Rebellion tried to stop it by sending an assassin to take out the Mayor, but it all went well in the end. 

tag:luci45#10
    Lana's Helpers
    Lana's helpful robo helper invited its friends to help Lana move. She was uneasy at first and did not like the rudely jovial oversized kewpi doll (who would make something like that?) But once everyone got their instructions and settled down thing went well.

• tag:aprilshowers2065#1

Mara's quest to find the perfect liquor led her to experiment with all sorts of beverages. Unfortunately, some of those seemed to include unusual side effects, such as the spontaneous urge to go skinny dipping at Dragons' Gorge. Well that went well...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Tag: Fixmypcmike #1
    Title: Who Doesn't Love A Beach Party?
    What could go wrong?  Everybody likes the beach.  Everybody likes food.  Alas, Jaime forgot that seagulls also like food on the beach.

Tag:  Fixmypcmike #2

Title:  It All Started With The Green Dress...

"So I thought it would be nice if my hair matched the dress.  I don't actually remember dyeing it, but the green stripes look nice, don't they?  And the truck was green, so I wanted to drive somewhere green, and here I am!"

"Here you are, and half of those green things are on fire!  And you're drunk!"

"No I'm not!  See, the bottle's empty, so there's no evidence!"

Tag: Totte#09

Fishing contest

At Glen Amadán, deep in the Scottish Highlands, the final between Mr Thomas Eggernschmitt from Germany and Mr Petar Pingov from Bulgaria in the world championship in free form fishing took place. No one believed the rumours about a gigantic rock man lurking in the lake, until Mr Pingov hit him with his ballista. It all went well for Mr Eggernschmitt, who won still catching only one small fish.

Tag: Fixmypcmike Pull #3

Title: Goths In Space, the Motion Picture

The Producer: "You idiot!  When Jack Tomalin called it 'Goths In Space' he meant it evoked a gothic architecture style.  He wasn't talking about actual Visigoths!  And put those knives away, you're making me nervous!"

Tag: Fixmypcmike #4

Title: The Invention of Advertising

"Hey, I don't understand it, either, but they tell me in a couple hundred years everyone will be doing it."

Tag: Fixmypcmike #5

Title: They Say Elves Never Get Lost

Gimli: "Well, here's another fine mess you've gotten us into, Legolas."

tag:luci45#11
    Captain Kewpie's Recruit 
    (Prequel to #10 Lana's Helpers)
    When he received an urgent text from Lana's Helper Bot to help Lana with moving, Captain Kewpie visited Danny and Dougie Dolly. Big sister Dora agreed to let the boys help out when Captain Kewpie convinced her he would keep them in line.

Tag: Fixmypcmike #6

Title: Cinderella, Labor Unionist

The critics panned the new play melding the Cinderella fairytale with Das Kapital.  "Making the protagonist an exploited factory worker and union organizer could have worked, but that plotline collapsed when Cinderella abandoned her fellow workers and married Prince Charming.  The result was the worst surrender to capitalist exploitation since 'You've Got Mail'.  And what the heck were the stone pedestals instead of furniture supposed to mean?"

Tag: Fixmypcmike #7

Title: Somebody Called For A Valkyrie

"I'm sorry, sir, but somebody called for a valkyrie, and the meter's running."  But at least the inmates who weren't in straitjackets got to pet the unicorn, so that went well.

Tag: Totte#10

The Wish Vacation

The young couple ordered a luxury vacation on Wish. It wasn't great, but they at least survived. They then sold the exclusive TV rights and made a fortune, so it all went well, in the end.

Tag: Fixmypcmike #8

Title: The Things You Find In Creepy Old Forests

So Goober and Dwayne were snowmobiling in the forest, even though there weren't no snow, and they found this neat old altar with statues and everything, and this one ginormous diamond.  Of course, when they picked it up, the altar burst into flame, and these skulls started coming out of the trees and singing this creepy chant, and one of the dragons carved into the altar started breathing fire, so Goober and Dwayne hightailed it out of there.  Goober's snowmobile was totalled, but they figured it was a small price to pay for making it out alive.  Plus there was the diamond, so all in all that went well.

• RafaelRafael Posts: 126
    edited January 28

Tag: Rafael#1

"Alice, In search of the Cupcake"

That went well, eventually... (If this is not a trilogy...)

Post edited by Rafael on

Tag: Fixmypcmike #9

Title:  A Winter Cruise

"So I told my travel agent I was thinking of something like a cruise someplace warm.  This isn't quite what I was expecting, but he got me a really good price."

Tag: Fixmypcmike #10

Title: They Didn't Know Who They Were Messing With

"So everyone told me not to walk through Crime Alley dressed to the nines, but I told them 'I am a god-damned princess and I will walk where I like!' This ain't nothing -- you should see the other guys. I showed 'em a thing or two about messin' with a princess!"

Tag: Fixmypcmike #11

Title: The Halloween Costume Contest

Mike thought he was a sure winner for Best Costume, until the guy on horseback showed up.  But Mike did win first prize for Looking Terrified, so that went well.

Gopherus #09

The Return of the Peregrinos

When the Chemhuevi Running Society caught their stride they could step from mountain peak to mountain peak, and from planet to planet.  Their biggest problem was in slowing down to avoid overrunning their destination.  Here we see them on their final victory lap across the plains of Spain, down El Camino, and past Santiago de Compostela to the Milky Way.  Homeward Bound!

Gopherus #10

Oh The Humanity!

As usual it was a sports bet.  An obscure Cincinnati radio manager and Spider Pliskin made a bet with the Montreal Canadiens Maurice Richard.  If the Toronto Blue Jays lost then they would have to ride on the cowcatcher of the Trans Canadian Railway all the way to Toronto.  At least Spider got a glass jar to keep out the cold.  (Or was it that Maurice was afraid of spiders?)  WKRP s manager just kept muttering,  “I thought that Blue Jays could catch flies!”  Originally Maurice wanted them to eat a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.  But they talked him into just a train ride.