Iray Preview being very slow

I updated Daz to 4.22 and now the Iray Preview is being extremely slow. Had it running for like a minute or two and still didn't want to show the character rendered. LIterally no background or anything. Just a charater with hair and it doesn't want to show me the preview. Any way to fix this?

Comments

• What is your driver version? The version of Iray in DS 4.22.0.1 requires version 526.98 or later for GPU support and for dForce to work.

• Richard Haseltine said:

What is your driver version? The version of Iray in DS 4.22.0.1 requires version 526.98 or later for GPU support and for dForce to work.

How do I check what driver version I have?

• Richard Haseltine said:

What is your driver version? The version of Iray in DS 4.22.0.1 requires version 526.98 or later for GPU support and for dForce to work.

So it says I have this driver(10.0.22) and I just tested rendering something and all I got was a transparent background

• The simplest method of getting the driver version is to right-clcik on the Windows desktop and select nVidia Control Panel - the driver is next to the name of the GPU on the home page.