How to pose - model in Daz Genesis 9 ( T Pose ) please tell me who knows

osmanovauma1987osmanovauma1987 Posts: 39

please tell me who knows
How to pose - model in Daz Genesis 9 ( T Pose )
I don't even have words in (Daz) No this - pose for Genesis 9 - T Pose

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Upper arm bend 45 / - 45.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

Raise the arms about 40°, close the legs by around 8°, and you're at a T-pose.

• Moved to Technical help as it is a content, not a Daz Studio application, question.

Whata re you trying to achieve, and why? Are you wanting a T zero pose for some reason?

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,171

My way is:  Left / Right Upper Arms Bend 45 / -45 degree plus Spine 3 Bend -1.5 degree. It's the standard G3's T-Pose...

• I really need to put the character in (T Pose), it’s a pity that this pose is not in Daz Genesis 9 (T Pose), there are simply no words.

I couldn’t even find a video on YouTube on how to do it.

Well, as people said here: I’ll try to set up the bones, I really hope it works, thanks to everyone for the advice.

• osmanovauma1987osmanovauma1987 Posts: 39
    edited November 2023

please tell me who knows how to do this
    ( iClone 8 and CC 4 ) Exporting Poses to Daz Studio for Genesis ????

Post edited by osmanovauma1987 on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical help as it is a content, not a Daz Studio application, question.

Whata re you trying to achieve, and why? Are you wanting a T zero pose for some reason?

for Genesis 9, please tell me how to achieve the perfect pose? Or is she somewhere, somewhere, I don’t know?

I need to put - Genesis 9 ( T Pose ) to create a morph for it, and for this it must be in ( T Pose ).

• osmanovauma1987 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Technical help as it is a content, not a Daz Studio application, question.

for Genesis 9, please tell me how to achieve the perfect pose? Or is she somewhere, somewhere, I don’t know?

I need to put - Genesis 9 ( T Pose ) to create a morph for it, and for this it must be in ( T Pose ).

What is a perfect T pose? Humans are not rectilinear. Are you wanting to project from a shape on a different geometry?

• Richard Haseltine said:

osmanovauma1987 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

What is a perfect T pose? Humans are not rectilinear. Are you wanting to project from a shape on a different geometry?

I answer what is the ideal (T Pose) for (Daz Genesis 9)
    this means that the body stands by default, as it should stand in the program, in this (T Pose), so that everything is smooth: legs, neck, back, all of them, so that you don’t have to adjust every part of the body yourself.

I noticed late that the face was raised upward.
    I ask so that I don’t encounter such problems in the future.
    I'm really surprised why (Daz) isn't this default pose.

I have characters who stand in (T Pose), can I somehow copy this pose from it to (Daz)?

Is it possible in some way from (3D models) from his skeleton? copy this ( T Pose ) to use for your models. for (Daz Genesis 9 - Genesis 8)

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

As I see it there is no universal default pose for a human character.

The default pose for a given character is what it is chosen to be.

Why should T-pose be default?

• T pose is easier for some things, A pose for others - dynamics, for rexample, and it places the arms better to avoid weird squeezing when most poses are likely to have the arms down at the expense of the rarer cases where the arms are above shoulder height (though DS characters probably do spend a higher proportion of their time with arms raised than most).

edited November 2023

T-pose is axis aligned and intuitive so usually better for animation , that's why iClone, UE, Motion Builder, C4D, etc.... use T-pose as default. iClone provides T-pose presets, just seek and try them.

But T-pose is not good for other purposes, like making garments...that's why CLO/MD use avatars with A-pose, as well as Daz Studio (starting from G8...). But in fact, A-pose in Daz Studio can also make good animation with no problem at all, and there're mechanism of "joint corrective morphs" ... so....

BTW, I've just started playing with Cascadeur in which A-pose mannequins make the animation pretty well...

Post edited by crosswind on
  • osmanovauma1987osmanovauma1987 Posts: 39
    edited November 2023

crosswind said:

T-pose is axis aligned and intuitive so usually better for animation , that's why iClone, UE, Motion Builder, C4D, etc.... use T-pose as default. iClone provides T-pose presets, just seek and try them.

But T-pose is not good for other purposes, like making garments...that's why CLO/MD use avatars with A-pose, as well as Daz Studio (starting from G8...). But in fact, A-pose in Daz Studio can also make good animation with no problem at all, and there're mechanism of "joint corrective morphs" ... so....

BTW, I've just started playing with Cascadeur in which A-pose mannequins make the animation pretty well...

thank you very much for your response.

(T Pose) I took from (iclone 8) and how can I add it to (Daz Studio) is this the same problem? for example, I export a model from (iclone 8) (model - together with - T Pose) but the problem is how to add it so that this (T Pose) can be applied there? in Daz Genesis ---- ((( ( iClone 8 and CC 4 ) Exporting Poses to Daz Studio for Genesis ???? )))

Post edited by osmanovauma1987 on
    edited November 2023

(T Pose) I took from (iclone 8) and how can I add it to (Daz Studio) is this the same problem? for example, I export a model from (iclone 8) (model - together with - T Pose) but the problem is how to add it so that this (T Pose) can be applied there? in Daz Genesis ---- ((( ( iClone 8 and CC 4 ) Exporting Poses to Daz Studio for Genesis ???? )))

I don't own iClone but I just asked one of my friends who uses Reallusion products. You may go to Character Creator application folder under the path of Program Files, search "DazResource", there's a sub-folder of "T_Pose" in which Daz Pose Presets locate. You copy them to your Daz Content Library and run Pose Presets from there on your Daz figures, before exporting to FBX to CC or iClone.

And if you use G9 with CC / iClone, you may refer to Jaqwe's vidoe - :https://youtu.be/o7upWaEeOnM?si=ytEMF8-fxmtTjJHc I just saw he even did not use any T-Pose with V9 for export...

Post edited by crosswind on
  • crosswind said:

I don't own iClone but I just asked one of my friends who uses Reallusion products. You may go to Character Creator application folder under the path of Program Files, search "DazResource", there's a sub-folder of "T_Pose" in which Daz Pose Presets locate. You copy them to your Daz Content Library and run Pose Presets from there on your Daz figures, before exporting to FBX to CC or iClone.

And if you use G9 with CC / iClone, you may refer to Jaqwe's vidoe - :https://youtu.be/o7upWaEeOnM?si=ytEMF8-fxmtTjJHc I just saw he even did not use any T-Pose with V9 for export...

thank you very much, your answer was very helpful.