Black Friday savings page... current or old?

Hello all, 
As many of you, I am patiently waiting for Black Friday deals, having purchased most of the discounted items in my wishlist (maybe an error).
I have stumbled upon this page: https://www.daz3d.com/black-friday-savings
There seems to be no mention of the year on the page, apart from the footer, so I am not sure it is about the 2023 BF deals or a leftover from a past year.
Has any of you seen this page in 2022?

Comments

• Old, judging by the stuff in the recent releases carousel. Also there is no $2.99 offer, I can't timagien they will drop that over having had it every day so far, and no punch details.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,570

Looks like 2021 version

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 496

The referenced Black Friday web page is likely from 2021.  Urban Future 8 is a product that is listed in the 50% OFF Incredible Recent Releases near the top of the web page and Urban Future 8 had a store rekease date of October 26, 2021.

• I did some research and you are right. This page was last updated on the 30th of November 2021. No way to guess it from its content, and it is still on Google.
    If a webmaster reads this, check out your XML sitemap to remove it... or just update it with fresh content next Friday.
    I hope this year's deals will be as interesting as these.

• The current sales will be linked from the store page.