PROBLEM WITH "Dial Fusion for Genesis 2 to 8.1" [RESOLVED]

Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,080

Using two GF8 characters, let's call them "Anne" & "Bea", I created a dialer for each character using "Dial Fusion for Genesis 2 to 8.1" [ https://www.daz3d.com/dial-fusion-for-genesis-2-to-81 ]. When selecting "Anne", I see the "Anne" dialer and it I set it to zero, it removes all the morphs associated with that character. The same is true for "Bea".

But the "Anne" character doesn't see the "Bea" dialer and the "Bea" character doesn't see the "Anne" dialer. What am I doing wrong?

I tried restarting the program. I even rebooted the computer. Still no go. Please help.

Post edited by Drogo Nazhur on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064

Hi. I need to see screenshot examples and what options you are choosing.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,080
    edited November 2023

I have two characters. The smaller one is G8F based entitled LaQuana8 and the larger one is also G8F based entitled She-Hulk8 -- see "Image #1"

I run the script with LaQuana8 selected and I'm saving the dial controls in LaQuana8E. 'E' for "example" -- see "Image #2"

Everything works fine. No error messages and if I select the LaQuana8 character, I can see the LaQuana8E dial control -- see "Image #3"

But when I select the She-Hulk8 character, the LaQuanna8E dial controls are not found -- See "Image #4".

I have tried restarting the program. I've even tried restarting the computer. Full shutdown and restart the following day.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide.

PS: I should also mention that I did it the other way around creating a dial for the She-Hulk8 character the same way. The She-Hulk8 character is able to find it's own dial but the LaQuana8 character is unable to see the She-Hulk8 dialer.

dial1.png
    1428 x 1078 - 821K
    dial12.png
    1432 x 1076 - 593K
    dial13.png
    1436 x 1078 - 687K
    dial14.png
    1434 x 1076 - 629K
    Post edited by Drogo Nazhur on
    edited November 2023

The newly saved dial or morph will not appear on a secondary character unless it is removed and reloaded from scene. Only then will the new morph populate.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Thank you.

So how do I do that? Zero it out on the main character and then bring it back?

• I figured out how to save it but I do have another question. How do I remove the ones that I created and start fresh?

Drogo Nazhur said:

I figured out how to save it but I do have another question. How do I remove the ones that I created and start fresh?

In parameters go to the dial you created and click on the cog icon, then the 3 dots as shown in screenshot. It will open a browser to where the morph is.

Untitled-2.jpg
    1020 x 558 - 179K