This may have been answered but I haven't seen it...

Two days ago I installed 4.22 on my system after having uninstalled Daz Studio for the last two years. Well first I couldn't get Postgre to work. Deleted the old database. Not sure it's fixed the problem. Secondly, I installed the software from DIM on my system. And can't get Genesis 8 Male or frmale to correctly all I get is a box defining the shape. Brings up a message that it is missing several files to work correctly. Is there anyone who can help me get this program to work correctly, or do I need an older version to get it to work?

Comments

• That sounds like a content directory issue - exactly where is DIM instaling the content to, and what are your content directories in Daz Studio?

• I have them installing everything to a 3tb drive and I have looking in that drive to locate files

• Grafx Studio said:

I have them installing everything to a 3tb drive and I have looking in that drive to locate files

What are the exact folder names?

• Thank Richard after your last text I figured my problem and got it to work. Now the other problem I have is with the fbx export. After I export it out of Daz Studio, when I load into Lightwave it crashes Lightwave.

• Even with a simple primitive, or an older, nude figure (Genesis 3 or before, so there are no GeoGrafts)?

• Everytime I try to send a Genesis 8 character with hair clothes and pose to Lightwave . Lightwave crashes. After reading someone else experience with it I went back to 4.21