Zeddicuss Z On the Phone Pose Mega Set

vedetevedete Posts: 14

Hello everyone!

I have purchase the "Z On the Phone Pose Mega Set" from Zeddicuss.  The set is suppose to come with a smartphone and materials as advertized ( https://www.daz3d.com/z-on-the-phone-pose-mega-set ).  But there is mo Prop of a smartphone nor the materials.

Thank you!
Victor. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Techncial help as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

According to the file listthe prop and its materials are in /Props/Z On the Phone/, if you look in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats and then the content directory to which you installed.

• vedetevedete Posts: 14

Thank you Richard.  Everything else is showing except the phone and its materials.  They are nevertheless installed.  I loaded it using the Props directory but it did not automatically follow the pose as with all my Zeddicuss poses sets...  I'll do it by hand then.

• Is the figue selected when you load the phone? You may need to parent it to the figuer's hand if so, then the pose may adjust its placement as it adjusts the figure's pose (should have H. Pose as its type tag, at top-right of the thumbnail, if so). I'm afraid i don't have the set to test.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

The phone and its mat. presets are in here - Props folder...

SNAG-2023-11-11-0047.png
    1151 x 954 - 135K
    SNAG-2023-11-11-0048.png
    496 x 1302 - 161K
  • vedetevedete Posts: 14

Thank you Richard and Crosswind.  I parented it to the hand and posed it.  Works just fine ;-)