Genesis 9 Skin renders white

I took the plunge on Genesis 9 as there were a couple of characters that I really liked. Well......the nightmare has begun. I loaded up a base figure and a character morph and every Iray render in the viewport is stark white. Base texture as well as 2 different character textures and have no clue as to why. All textures are visible in Texture Shaded view. I have no other problems with Gen 3, 8, or 8.1.....Does anyone kmow what is wrong here??

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Try to post an image of what you are seeing (remember to follow rules for handlling nudity).

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

Did you happen to turn on White Mode in Render Settings ?

• straker1999straker1999 Posts: 23
    edited November 2023

I don't see "white Mode" in Render Settings. White Point and White Point Scale are 1.00 (default)
    As you can see, the Shaded Texture is visible around the edges of the render square. Surfaces are white in Spot Render as well as Iray Render in viewport.
    I just don't get it. NEVER had this issue before with any of the products.

white surfaces.jpg
    1080 x 632 - 441K
    Post edited by straker1999 on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

Ah... 4.12, if I remember correctly, there was no PBRSkin shader with 4.12... The minimum version of getting G9's features should be 4.20. Suggest an upgrade to a 4.22 public build version, first...

• Oh Great!...Terrific! .......an upgrade nightmare. Not what I was hoping for. Time to go to the Proctologist. sad
    Wonder how much of my top heavy content will get broken in the proccess.
    Thanks very much for the fast response. Appreciate it.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

crosswind said:

Ah... 4.12, if I remember correctly, there was no PBRSkin shader with 4.12...

Indeed, you need at least 4.16 IIRC.