Can you add existing morphs to clothes for export?

Hi,

To export to unity, I export the base character with morphs /no clothes hair etc.

Then I add the clothes to the figure, unparent the clothes, delete the figure, and export the clothes by themselves.

However sometimes the morphs on the body do not show up in the list of morphs for the clothes, so I can't export morphs like "pear shape" with the cothes.

Is there a way to add the morphs to the clothes for export ?

The pear morph, for example, works on the clothes in daz with the slider.

It just isn't there as an option for export.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

The clothing just auto-follows the dialed "full body morphs" or "partial body morphs" etc. on its parent figure, if you delete the figure, the auto-followed morphs will be zeroed. You either hide the figure when export or manually dial the values back to the "auto-followed" morphs on the clothing.

Then, not sure of the way you export (Daz to Unity bridge or FBX...), add a rule to the Modifiers (like FBM or PBM for G8) and choose Export if you don't wanna Bake the morphs.

• Hey wow. Thanks - that worked. It's also easier to export by adding all the "tops" in one batch with their morphs, and all the bottoms in one batch export with only the morphs they need.  

Cheers!

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

aweswan said:

Hey wow. Thanks - that worked. It's also easier to export by adding all the "tops" in one batch with their morphs, and all the bottoms in one batch export with only the morphs they need.  

Cheers!

yes