Pre Black Friday Deals Only Usable Once?

I bought some stuff this morning and got one of the bundles for $10 as well as a freebie but now the deals have changed and I've tried to buy another bundle for $10 but it's not discounting not is the freebie?

I can't see anywhere that suggests the deal is a once only offer or have I missed something somewhere?

I've tried logging out and back in again but to no avail.

Comments

• Are yiou sure you are looking at the current selection?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Are yiou sure you are looking at the current selection?

As in the current deals?

I've refreshed and logged out and restarted a few times to make sure. This morning the deals for 2021, 2022 & 2023 were bundles and now they are characters so the deals have changed and I've used the links from the front page to get to every offer they are referring to.

I've logged a ticket and just bought what I could afford as the $10 bundle is normally $200 and I wasn't prepared to pay it in case they say I've done something wrong and I don't get a refund.

• The_Hat said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Are yiou sure you are looking at the current selection?

As in the current deals?

I've refreshed and logged out and restarted a few times to make sure. This morning the deals for 2021, 2022 & 2023 were bundles and now they are characters so the deals have changed and I've used the links from the front page to get to every offer they are referring to.

I've logged a ticket and just bought what I could afford as the $10 bundle is normally $200 and I wasn't prepared to pay it in case they say I've done something wrong and I don't get a refund.

OK, I hope they are able to help you.

• I suspect it was my fault in the end, all the deals so far have required you to buy 10 items from the categories but I'm sure I thought the second deal said only 5 but I'm guessing I misread one of the other lines on the page that says 5 for something else.

It's not really an issue, I got the bundles I wanted now with the later deals that did go through okay.