Goblin Pack

CriosCrios Posts: 2,682

Another great morph pack for Genesis, in this pack you will find 9 Character Preset for Genesis, plus 5 head presets for vary your goblin army, npw on Ext3nd Studio

For use this pack you need Genesis Creature Creator Heads and Genesis Creature Creator Bodies

For Goblin M5 you need also Michael 5

For Goblin D5 you need also David 5

For use Goblin Justin you need also Young Teen Justin 5

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Very nice I just need approval to download it yes

• I have everything needed and Milos is right, seems to be a new thing with Google Drive, had the same problem with an Aeon Soul freebie. You might need to look for a different link on that site that doesn't require sending a message for approval to download, that's what Aeon did.

• Problem has now been solved. Thanks for the morph pack.

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,682

@MilosGulan i hope that the file work now, if has some trouble, i must move it on another server in these days.

Fixed server, downoload now work for everyone.

edited December 2023

Thanks, it all works now. They are really nice with nice green textures, 6-7 starting body morphs + 6-7 additional head morphs... Thank You so much, they are really nice addition to my collection of fantasy humanoids... One picture that I have made today with RawArt's Goblin texture... I will download other morph packs... very interesting, thanks yes

goblin.png
    2002 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by MilosGulan on
    edited December 2023

Thanks for the kind words and excellent rendering, I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I hope to be able to post something soon, maybe a new 'Tribes'.

Post edited by Crios on
    edited December 2023

I like them... Very much... It will take few days to make them all work... And I miss few products (G2 dwarf, maybe few more)... But they are amazing and giving lots of additional characters... I love Trolls, Lions are really amazing and Rhinos are cool... Oh well I will continue tomorrow :) I am trying to make G1 creature characters and save them in order to use later laugh 

Post edited by MilosGulan on