how to change email for DAZ

Since MS decided to get rid of Hotmail, I no longer receive emal from DAZ, i dont see how to change the old email address. Can someone  please help me with that?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited November 2023

https://www.daz3d.com/customer/account

It's the very first block, just select the edit on the Rt hand side

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Get rid of Hotmail? It's still active for me.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Get rid of Hotmail? It's still active for me.

Ms scrubbed my old emails, just left the empty folders, guess I didn't pay for the 5GB+ storage.. Hotamail account no longer appears as an option. These days MS urges me to use the new outlook. here's an article about it How to find your old Hotmail account | Anyleads

• I think that is confusing Hotmail and Outlook Express - I still acces my Hotmail account through Thunderbird, though it is certainly possible I have had to change the seerver details at times (but not recently).

• Richard Haseltine said:

I think that is confusing Hotmail and Outlook Express - I still acces my Hotmail account through Thunderbird, though it is certainly possible I have had to change the seerver details at times (but not recently).

MS has wanted to get rid of Hotmail. It is not longer offered in my account. That is why I need to change my DAZ email, as I not longer receive Hotmail. Outlook is the default email of MS, and even that is changing very soon. 

• @Richard Haseltine

Richard, you have helped my find my old Hotmail. Much of my mails. were with distant family relatives around the world working on genealogy over many years, havent been able to read them for 3 years!!!]

I searched for hotmail, and it still comes up as outlook.live.com. It was so amazing to find all that data again! I am so glad!! I wouldn't have tried again, but you said you were still getting Hotmail so I tried it-having to go through the Outlook account. 

• Well, I am very glad that my pedantry was actually helpful.