Zbrush Crash

Update to Daz Studio 4.22.0.1. Goz opens Zbrush but crashes just seconds afterward. I tried this.....

"With DS and ZBrush closed, go to C:\Users\Public\Pixologic\ . Remove any OBJ files in the GoZBrush folder, and the GoZObject*.txt files. In the GoZProject folder, remove the contents of any folders except for any log files (I have a Photoshop install log in my GoZProject \default folder, not sure if that's needed or not). Try restarting ZBrush, go to Preferences>GoZ and make sure there's an entry for DAZ Studio and that the path is right. Try using GoZ from DS to ZBrush again"

I have tried my 2023 and 2022 versions of Zbrush but it keeps crashing. Also, in Zbrush and checking the Goz file paths (preferences>GoZ), Daz is not listed as it has been in the past. Before the update, it was working successfully with Zbrush 2022.

Comments

• I forgot to add. GoZ for DAZ Studio keeps showing up in " Ready to Download". If I download, it installs and shows in "Installed" for a few seconds. It then reappears in "Ready to Download".

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173
    edited November 2023

Hoplite490 said:

I forgot to add. GoZ for DAZ Studio keeps showing up in " Ready to Download". If I download, it installs and shows in "Installed" for a few seconds. It then reappears in "Ready to Download".

If so, you did not fully close DS before installing GoZ plugin, and you must've checked 'Delete Package Once Installed' in DIM - Ready to Intalll tab (at the bottom).

You must fully close DS before installing any plugin and/or plugin update. Pls try again.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173
    edited November 2023

I double-checked both ZB 2022 and 2023, there was no problem if GoZ plugin was correctly installed.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • It was the "Delete Package". I have never noticed that before and must have inadvertently turned it on. Thank you.