New Ghost light feature shows not up

I watched the new ghost light feature and would tried out by myself, but the dialogue box did not show up.

Do anyone have the same problem?

Even a restart did not make it happen

Version is pinned to the attachment.

ghost light.JPG
1283 x 663 - 109K
Version.jpg
638 x 482 - 142K

Comments

• Have you updated the Default Resources product, as well as Daz Studio itself?

• LadyNightVampLadyNightVamp Posts: 42
    edited November 2023

daybird said:

I watched the new ghost light feature and would tried out by myself, but the dialogue box did not show up.

I've found the script under scripts, utilities. It's version 4.7 of 2023Oct19. I hope it's the right, because under products, D, I couldn't find it.

Post edited by LadyNightVamp on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

LadyNightVamp said:

daybird said:

I've found the script under scripts, utilities. It's version 4.7 of 2023Oct19. I hope it's the right, because under products, D, I couldn't find it.

In latest beta, the scripts is version 4.7, and there it is both under scripts and in Content Library > Products > Default  Resources

• daybirddaybird Posts: 648

I think I expressed myself incorrectly.

According to the video, a pop-up menu should appear when I click on the script, but nothing happens for me.

As you can see on the screenshot, I found the script, but nothing happens when I click on it.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173
    edited November 2023

From your screenshot, it seems that you got the script by searching in Content Library, right? If so, that script is more likely the old version. How many Daz Library do you have?

A simple way - If you installed Default Resources package via DIM, open DIM - Installed tab, locate the package. Follow the screenshots down below.

If it works, creat a custom action for it.

SNAG-2023-11-2-0059.png
    1151 x 954 - 72K
    SNAG-2023-11-2-0061.png
    1151 x 954 - 130K
    SNAG-2023-11-2-0062.png
    808 x 1439 - 101K
    Post edited by crosswind on

I think I expressed myself incorrectly.

According to the video, a pop-up menu should appear when I click on the script, but nothing happens for me.

As you can see on the screenshot, I found the script, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Wow, thx a lot. I'm now able to make it work, but only if I hit the script in the tab and not in Daz himself.

Must I drag it manually in the daz folder?

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

Yup, pls drag to overwrite the script file there and try again.