Without Daz Studio

I am hoping someone can help as I submitted a ticket over a week ago now...I was using Daz 4.10 I know old but worked, in conjuntion with this I had Daz 4.21 on my desk top, I had problems with my comp and accidently deleted 4.21 although it was in my DLM now that has gone and Daz 4.22 is showing but on trying to install it keeps failing any ideas on what I can do or it it a case I am going to have to wait for the help team to reply to my ticket...Can not stand being without Daz Studio.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174

Do you have a backup of 4.21.0.5's IM intallation package ?

I won't install 4.22 but I saw someone encountered the similar issue of installation failure. You may either send a support ticket or wait for some time. I suppose there'll be further updates....

• TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

Check DIM again - there was another 4.22 after my initial install that didn't work. The new one works. 

• Thank you both for you help, I installed Daz Central and it is up and running fine.smiley

DC.jpg
    400 x 400 - 14K
  • TomDowd said:

Check DIM again - there was another 4.22 after my initial install that didn't work. The new one works. 

There has been only the one 4.22 version released - but an install may have failed, or you would haev seen the version as 4.22 in DIM if it was online even before updating as the dsiplay, when connected, uses the package name from the server.