Throne of the Dragon: SKU:6610

Morning all, 

Can I ask a favour from anyony who can convert this for me please?

I will not export into Daz, just a blank screen, nor will it export as OBJ, FBX, DAE

I've tried to save it as Bryce 7 then export object, about 2 pieces goes over

Really need it for a project if anyone can help me with saving it as an obj

• Throne of the Dragon by: , 3D Models by Daz 3D
  •  

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited October 2023

No one is permitted to convert this and send you the files, I'm afraid. We can perhaps try to help you convert it yourself, though of course you would need to have a license for Bryce (nothing else will open Bryce files). If you purchased on the strength of the bridge suport being listed, please open a ticket to request a refund - those really shouldn't be there.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035

are lots of thrones around and many on daises, just add some wings (plenty of those too) and a nice metal shader

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

are lots of thrones around and many on daises, just add some wings (plenty of those too) and a nice metal shader

Thank you Wendy. I will take a look, but you know how it is when you have something on your heart set.

xx 

•  Hi Richard,

thank you very much. replying :) Stumble on an article from 2019 by Chohole, using his method, I achieved 90% of the model

Bear in mind, I uninstall Daz, move my DB with over 3.5k asset. Delete Bryce, installed Bryce (Manual Installer 3 pieces), Installed Daz. All I need now, is how to get the Materials over, that part crashes. Almost got it

Thank you, 

Kim