How to get a steamy effect.

So I want to make a render inside a shower and I want it to look steamy and have that sort of haze that happens when you're in an enclosed, glass shower. What settings or products should I use on my render, if that is possible?

Comments

• If you want variable steam then a VDB is most likely the ebst option, but you can use a dispersive material (there aer versions for glass and water in the default resources) on a cube to get an even fog effect.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

Or go for a post work. There're always quite a lot good brushes in the store or on the net. And in most of the cases, you even can get better effect than rendering.

• crosswind said:

Or go for a post work. There're always quite a lot good brushes in the store or on the net. And in most of the cases, you even can get better effect than rendering.

I have to agree whole heartedly.

After much attempts with VDB and a few other options, the best thing was RONS brushes. best steam you can get.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,173

DarkElegance said:

crosswind said:

I have to agree whole heartedly.

After much attempts with VDB and a few other options, the best thing was RONS brushes. best steam you can get.

Indeed ~ yes