Eye Textures of Dark Cyreena for Genesis Not Loading Correctly

Mage 13X13Mage 13X13 Posts: 433

Dark Cyreena for Genesis is a product pack that includes a Mertail add on, Special Clothing, Morphs, and Skin and Eye textures for Genesis. I can get almost everything in the pack to load without any trouble, except the eye textures. The eye textures are supposed to make the pupils slitted, like cat or snake eyes, but the pupils won't load slitted. They stay round. The irises do change tyo the colors of the presets, but I don't know what to do to get the pupils to be slitted. Can anybody help me learn what I need to know to get that part working? I purchased this pack mainly for that feature, and not being able to use it is frustrating. I do like everything in the pack; as it is all quite fantastic. The mertail is first rate in my opinion, the morphs are awesome, the skin textures are great, and the wearables fit the theme really well. I just want the eyes to work the way they are supposed to. Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Do you have the required products?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

The material settings do not shape the pupil, that is done by other presets in "/People/Genesis/Characters/FWPixie/Cyreena Genesis 01/!Morphs/Ears, Fingernails, Eyes/"

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited October 2023

Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio application topic, duplicate thread removed.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on