Suddenly, after installing the latest BETA build, 4.21.1.104 - .tip files are being created. Why?

I just installed the latest BETA build of DAZ Studio, 4.21.1.104, and noticed that a new file-type is being generated and filling my Scene Subset directory.

What are .tip files and how can I stop this from happening?

Comments

• I'm not sure the 'What are .tip images?' Question was answered, so I'll try to. A .tip.png image is a larger image that appears when your mouse hovers over the library item thumbnail image. Most DAZ content has 256 px square images, though I'm finding with modern high DPI screens that 512px square is more reasonable. Regards, Richard.
  • richardandtracy said:

I'm not sure the 'What are .tip images?' Question was answered, so I'll try to. A .tip.png image is a larger image that appears when your mouse hovers over the library item thumbnail image. Most DAZ content has 256 px square images, though I'm finding with modern high DPI screens that 512px square is more reasonable. Regards, Richard.

Assuming tool tips are enabled, in Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferencs on the Mac) in the Content tab.