Imported Objects not editable by Dform

I made a few pieces of clothing and imported them into Daz through Figure Setup. All imported well and were able to fit onto the Genesis 8 Female. However. one piece of clothing (shorts) cannot be edited in Dform. Clicking on the sphere, no vertices will be highlighted, all the other imported items work fine and they were imported exactly the same. Tried editing in Zbrush with GoZ and when sending it back to Daz, it did not work.

Comments

• Does it fail even if unfitted and zeroed? Is there a weightmap applied to the dForm (check Tool Settings pane with the Node Weightmap Brush tool active).

• No, before I fit the clothing, it works. I should have mentioned that.

• I have seen fitting soemtimes trigger weird behaviour, though this particular version is new. What happens if you apply the dForm, and get it in roughly the right place, then fit the outfit?

• I will try that.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174

Vaguely can recall sth. similar but not sure... maybe try to set Resolution Level to Base first, then add dFormer

• It is working now. I had to reboot my computer and loaded the file and now it works and this was the original imported file that did not work. A system reboot seems to work, shutting down Daz does not at least it did not in my situation.