Replacing a prop and its instances with another prop?

I swear I remember a utility that does this–replace a prop and its instances with a different prop–but I can't find it for the life of me.

For the record, what I'm trying to do is replace a flower in an Ultrascenery scene with a different flower that is not part of any of the US botanica.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842
    edited October 2023

Are you thinking of Alienator or Alienator Pro?

Post edited by barbult on
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

barbult said:

Are you thinking of Alienator or Alienator Pro?

YES!! TAHNK YOU!!!!

And apparently, I have it. /facepalm

edited October 2023

It is a great tool for enhancing UltraScenery scenes. Totte (Code 66) is a tool genius.

Post edited by barbult on
    edited October 2023

barbult said:

It is a great tool for enhancing UltraScenery scenes. Totte (Code 66) is a tool genius.

I expected it to be simpler. So far I can't figure what the heck I'm supposed to do, and I'm looking at the manual. None of it makes much sense.

EDIT: nvm, figured it out. Finding prop locations was the harderst part.

Post edited by lou_harper on

Sorry, I was slow to respond. Yes, before I run Alienator Pro, I ususally find the prop I want in my Content Library or Smart Content and then Browse to File Location. Then in the file browser window, I copy the file folder path. Then I run Alienator Pro and I can paste that path in.

barbult said:

Sorry, I was slow to respond. Yes, before I run Alienator Pro, I ususally find the prop I want in my Content Library or Smart Content and then Browse to File Location. Then in the file browser window, I copy the file folder path. Then I run Alienator Pro and I can paste that path in.

That's smart; I'll have to remember it. I manually downloaded the product to see the file structure, but your way is way better.