Sabre dForce Chaps+Shrug Combo G8F

SquishySquishy Posts: 455
edited October 2023 in Freebies

A set of models of a ladies' capri cut chaps (3352 polys) and bell cuff for same (5730 polys), as well as a shrug (2832 polys) and bell cuff (8954 polys), rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female, intended for use with dForce dynamic cloth simulation. The base chaps and shrug are simple conformers; the cuffs are a conformer that is meant to be simulated with dynamics. Wearable presets load these together or separately as desired. The models load with a basic white satin material, but both are made with "Cloth" and "Trim" surface selections can be used with the shared materials files from any of my swimwear/dress models. Smoothing and Push modifiers are included and set to reasonable defaults. See readme for more info.

NB: these garments don't cover the torso at all, they're meant to be mixed with other garments like a bikini or bra/panties or some other close fitting undergarment. Use the Mesh Offset parameter (i.e., the Push modifier) to adjust how snug these garments are, or you might try setting the Smoothing modifier to collide against any undergarment(s).

NB: This supersedes my earlier release of just the shrug. Promo shows other garments (bikini top/bottom) not included here but also free!

Download: ShareCG

Download: Google Drive

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments