Help with "Join Daz+ Today" Page on the Website

Hi, I was going to send a help request but thought maybe it's been found and solved already.

Some weeks ago (can't remember how long I've been fighting this), the page started rendering without the actual products in the Daz+ New Releases and Weekly Featured Items. Since that's the only place to know what the 60% off items are (I'm a Daz+ member), it has been frustrating.

What I've tried:

1) Hard reload

2) Hard reload with empty cache

3) Disable AdBlock for Daz site in browser

4) Disable Malwarebytes spam/virus checker for Daz site.in browser

5) Switched browsers (Though from Chrome to Edge isn't a code switch, but they're all I have)

6) Forgot but did this after the hard reloads: Log out, refresh, log in again.

The image shows what I see, and the code at issue (in case something changed)

<ul id="daz-new" class="daz-slab slim-slab" style="margin-top: 2%; margin-bottom: 5%;" data-categoryid="13833" data-order="date" data-order-direction="1"></ul>

and

<ul id="daz-60" class="daz-slab slim-slab" style="margin-top: 2%; margin-bottom: 2%;" data-categoryid="13831" data-order="date" data-order-direction="1"></ul>

Any suggestions? And if this isn't the right place to ask, please point me to the right one.

P.S. attached image of what I see...

Screenshot 2023-10-13 225918.png
949 x 424 - 30K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Not sure why the page doesn't work for you, but FYI the weekly releases and 60% off items are always (well, except during the annual sale events where there are Daz+ releases every day) posted in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/229316/the-weekly-daz-release-thread-part-iv#latest

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

It seems normal: the selection was not updated since the beginning of the sales, so I suppose everything should be back to normal after it ends.

A new Daz+ release happens daily currently, and you'll have to look here to see them, and it also on this same page that you'll see deals on Daz+ items (among others).

• Leana said:

Not sure why the page doesn't work for you, but FYI the weekly releases and 60% off items are always (well, except during the annual sale events where there are Daz+ releases every day) posted in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/229316/the-weekly-daz-release-thread-part-iv#latest

Thanks. I need to use the forum more. I basically go to the store and hoard things :p. I figure collecting Daz stuff is healthier than tangible stuff, right? I also need to post to my gallery, but that's been a goal for almost 5 years now. 

Just to be absolutely clear, when you go to the page, it works fine? It used to for me, but something changed.

• MarFiskMarFisk Posts: 6
    edited October 2023

Elor said:

It seems normal: the selection was not updated since the beginning of the sales, so I suppose everything should be back to normal after it ends.

A new Daz+ release happens daily currently, and you'll have to look here to see them, and it also on this same page that you'll see deals on Daz+ items (among others).

This has been happening longer than October, but if it's not working for everyone, they'd do better to put something else in that spot. Not really enticing new people if it appears to say nothing is Daz plus.

Post edited by MarFisk on