Some Riversoft's scripts stopped working, but... (Solved)

carlosgimperacarlosgimpera Posts: 82

[Some Riversoft's scripts stopped working, but] I managed to re-install the converters to another folder and it worked. However, it didn't work for Camera DOF. Look at... is working fine. Only affected the character converters and Camera DOF. 

2023-10-12 19:58:59.401 [INFO] :: Loading script: C:/Users/gimpe/OneDrive/Desktop/Converter test/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Camera Doctor/CD Camera DOF.dse

2023-10-12 19:58:59.405 [DEBUG] :: FOUND: C:/Users/gimpe/OneDrive/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

2023-10-12 19:58:59.406 [WARNING] :: Script Error: Line 1

2023-10-12 19:58:59.406 [WARNING] :: SyntaxError: Parse error

2023-10-12 19:58:59.406 [WARNING] :: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@C:/Users/gimpe/OneDrive/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_67659/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa:1

2023-10-12 19:58:59.407 [INFO] :: Error in script execution: C:/Users/gimpe/OneDrive/Desktop/Converter test/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Camera Doctor/CD Camera DOF.dse

I know, it's not ideal to have it installed in a One drive folder, but I've never had an issue with it before. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance heart

Post edited by carlosgimpera on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

From the log it seems like the product was installed using Connect, which can cause problems with some scripts. I suggest uninstalling the Connect version and reinstalling it with DIM instead.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,011

Leana said:

From the log it seems like the product was installed using Connect, which can cause problems with some scripts. I suggest uninstalling the Connect version and reinstalling it with DIM instead.

Not only that, but they were also highjacked by OneDrive... 

• and the Connect install hasn't decompressed priperly, hence the parse error (meanign it didn't even make sesne as a script, never mind run correctly).

• Thank you! I'll try those. I'll download it manually with DIM to be sure the package is properly decompressed and keep it out of one drive. 

• It didn't work installing it outside One Drive. Oddly enough I deleted all references in the cloud folder and My DAZ 3D Library, and re-installed it again within DAZ (no DIM) and the Daz Central install was somehow repaired. I tag the post solved. Thank you!