An English Village Carrara

Hello Everyone, 

I purchased SKU:12246 off the Daz store. Unfortunately it's Carrara format 

I don't have that softawere, is there anyway I can convert this piece to use in DAZ please 

I'm writing a piece on England and this is exactly what I need.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited October 2023

if you have Carrara you can export the buildings as obj

otherwise 30 day return policy and ask PhilW if he would consider creating a DAZ version maybe collaborating with Howie Farkes and Martin Frost using Ultrascenery presets with their products 

I don't like using either products (too heavy for animation) and use Carrara so I haven't bothered suggesting it myself cheeky

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • enchantee790enchantee790 Posts: 47
    edited October 2023

WendyLuvsCatz said:

if you have Carrara you can export the buildings as obj

otherwise 30 day return policy and ask PhilW if he would consider creating a DAZ version maybe collaborating with Howie Farkes and Martin Frost using Ultrascenery presets with their products 

I don't like using either products (too heavy for animation) and use Carrara so I haven't bothered suggesting it myself cheeky

Thank you very much indeed. Oh, I won't ask for a refund, I think I payed about 3 dollars or less. I'm just gutted they don't have Daz version.

Appreciate your response and assistance :)

Thank you.

Post edited by enchantee790 on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited October 2023

Beautiful set! I'm tempted...just dreading the tedious conversion to 3DL..

Wonder if there are many custom/multi-layered MDL shaders used on ground- and road-surfaces etc.

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035

I did export the geometry from the original to iClone and used speedtrees in place of Carrara vegetation

I have several Carrara videos but finding them on my channel with whatever titles I gave the videos is a bit ellusive

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Coolyes