Skin issues

leo04leo04 Posts: 325

I have a GF8.1 model using a skin from a GF1 model.  I keep getting this error after using Legacy UVs For Genesis 8 Victory 5.

I can successfuly put the skin on the GF8 model, (the kit does not work with a GF8.1)  Then sucsessfully place it on a GF8.1.

My problem is I am getting display issues in the image shown.

Of course I would really rather use a GF8 skin without this process but I cannot or have not found a way to replicate the skin.  I have tried but it seems to be much more difficult than I would have imagined.

Any suggestions?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited October 2023

Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

Please give the figure a bikini or the like, or just zoom in on the problem areas. See Acceptable Ways of Handling Nudity

Exactly which set of Legacy UVs do you have? Victoria 5 had a different set from the base Genesis Female.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • leo04leo04 Posts: 325

No matter. I spent the afternoon using the Skin Builder to match things up. Not an exact match but very close so I feel I have resolved the issue. Thanks for the help.

What would be nice is a option in the Skin Builder application to match a previously created skin from a different model or UV template perhaps.

Thanks.